Information found on this page:
All of these exercises we have been doing to attract abundance into our lives have brought me a smile this morning. Don’t you love it when you know what you want to do, but have no idea how it will be accomplished and then the Universe speaks to you? (I personally believe it is Yah who speaks, however, that is just me).
How to achieve your dreams? It is simple really. There are three parts:
1. You need to know what you want. What you want needs to be clearly and definitively defined. Which means that you need to write down what you want in a way that is measurable and has a time that it needs to be completed by. Sometimes this is called a goal. A goal should stretch you a bit, not to the point where you don’t believe it is possible, just to the point where it causes you to reach without tipping over.
2. You need to decide how to accomplish your goal. The easiest way to do this is to go find others who have already achieved what you are trying to achieve and do what they have already done.
“Long ago, I realized that success leaves clues, and that people who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results. I believed that if I precisely duplicated the actions of others, I could reproduce the same quality of results that they had.” Tony Robbins
This is the point where, if you listen, when the universe speaks to you it will tell you how to achieve your dreams. I believe the very act of writing out what you want, speaking it out loud, because remember that all of creation is energy vibrations and speaking causes those vibrations to start creating.
“You will notice that those who speak most of prosperity, have it. Those who speak most of health, have it. Those who speak most of sickness, have it. Those who speak most of poverty, have it. It is Law. It can be no other way… The way you feel is your point of attraction, and so, the Law of Attraction is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you feel”. Abraham Hicks
Your thoughts have arguably the greatest impact when it comes to how to achieve your dreams. I believe this is why Paul said to “take your thoughts captive”. He understood that “whatsoever a man thinketh in his heart so shall he go”. It is so easy to get lulled into thinking that wanting a better life is not Biblical, that some how there is integrity in poverty, I think that that has crippled more people than any other single thing. Every person in the Bible that God has used had unbelievable wealth at their disposal even when they were going through great trials. So don’t tell me God wants you to be poor, God wants you to be focused.
3. Action. You need massive, focused, congruent action to achieve your dreams and goals. Once you understand how what you want has already been achieved you simply need to duplicate the process. You need to decide on what actions you will take every day to achieve your dreams in the time frame you have set out to achieve them. You need to schedule the time that you will work on them and then work on them during that time you have scheduled. You have an appointment with destiny, the easiest way to make that appointment is through consistent, planned action.
You also need to be watching the action that you have planned to make sure you are adjusting the work to get the best benefit from it. In other words, monitor your progress to maximize your results.
Learn to set up your own website for free and how to use it to make an online income:
- Write down your goals, what you plan to accomplish in detail.
- Find a mentor, you don’t actually have to know this person, but you do need to be able to track what they did in the beginning to accomplish the goal you are setting out to accomplish. Knowing where to start is of utmost importance.
- Develop a plan of action
- Schedule time in your day to accomplish the actions
- Show up for work!
If you have found value in this, don’t forget to share this with your friends on Pinterest and Twitter.
Facebook: Jill Prest Hart
Email: [email protected]