Information found on this page:
- 1 Why Sunfrog:
- 2 This is the basic “how to” for how to sell with your SunFrog account:
- 2.1 My suggestion to you is to target your shirt sales around something that you are already doing or have a passion for.
- 2.2 Now we need to actually learn how to make iframes:
- 2.3 This is the code I ended up settling with:
- 2.4 Now that we have our code let us go and share it!
- 2.5 How To Sell SunFrog Tee Shirts The Free And Easy Way
- 2.6 Other thoughts on how to sell Sunfrog tee shirts that are a little outside the box are;
- 2.7 Share this:
- 2.8 Related
Today I am going to show you how to sell SunFrog Tee Shirts as individual campaigns and in collections on your own sites without spending a bunch of money on Facebook campaigns. I’m not trying to sell you on becoming a Sunfrog affiliate, I do not make any money by sharing this information with you, I simply love Sunfrog and the people over there that have been so very helpful to me as I got started and want to help you, my friend, have success selling tee shirts too.
The first thing you need to do is go sign up as an affiliate over on SunFrog. You can sign up as an artist too if you are really into designing your own shirts but it isn’t necessary.
As you may know there are many Tee Shirt production companies around, each with their own business model, Sunfrog in my opinion offers the best options for both designers and affiliates. Paying 35% commission to their affiliates is exceptionally generous, Zazzle only pays 15%! If you you sell your own designs you get an additional 5%. If someone else sells your designs, you still get 5% for every shirt sold.
This is the basic “how to” for how to sell with your SunFrog account:
Now you need to understand this nifty little concept..Don’t get overwhelmed by the iframe gloss over he does, because we are going to figure this out together and then I’m going to show you how to put these pages in a variety of places to generate sales.
You will need to know who your target market it for what ever category or grouping of tee shirt you choose to sell. For this example we will be using dog lovers as our target. It is a huge market, I already have a website aimed at that target market and a fanpage on Facebook.
My suggestion to you is to target your shirt sales around something that you are already doing or have a passion for.
Next we will need a good keyword phrase. I like to pick at the keywords around the edges, it is easier to get your stuff ranked higher in the search engines that way. If you are a fan of the RAM process you will totally understand what I mean here. If I’ve lost you here at the keyword research part, you can either go read this article on keyword research and read this article on how to find good keywords to get your articles to rank in Google. You an also take advantage of the two free sites to make a thin website around the niche you are promoting your tee shirts to.
Now we need to actually learn how to make iframes:
Next we are going to combine what we learned in the last three videos:
I have created a campaign around Pampered Puppy Boutique (another site I own) featuring tee shirts that dog lovers would likely be interested in. I chose the “hot sellers” to add to my collection. You can go here to learn how to create a campaign, or you can iframe an existing category or even a specific shirt.
The first important piece of information is the “shelloff” command.
This is what the result looks like:
Now off to Little Web Hut as we create our iframe
Quality Pet Lover Tee Shirts For The Discriminating Puppy Parent
This is the code I ended up settling with:
As you can see this code works well in a webpage setting…not really happy that the left side gets cut off, but I am not going to worry about it too much as it seems to work in some of the other places we will be posting just fine.
We are off to find places we can post this code leaving unique webpages in our wake.
Here is a list of sites that you can join and embed the iframe as an html…
- Level One Network Blog – if you are part of that network just put the iframe code in the video box.
- You can also add iframe code to Tumblr through the video submit box
- Blogger is another site that will hold iframe content
- Your own website
- A Facebook fanpage tab – this is how to do it
As you create each page try to make them slightly different, though use the same keyword phrase as the title and the URL and the name of the picture(s) you will need to create so that each page is pinnable.
Make sure once you have created each page to submit it to the search engines – use google submit
Then you will want to start bookmarking your pages with Pinterest, Stumble, Delicious, Bitly, Facebook, Twitter, blogger, Tumblr, and Bundlr.
For a much more in depth look at how this strategy all goes together you really want to pick up a copy of SunFrog Tee Shirt Profits, where I go step by step over how to sell SunFrog Tee Shirts the free and easy way…It is only $14.95 and is 88 pages jam packed with step by step directions for doing all of the things covered above.
How To Sell SunFrog Tee Shirts The Free And Easy Way
The last thing I like to do is to collect all of the urls from the bookmarking sites, such as the Pinterest Board that I have created with the name of the keyword phrase, the Blogger page, etc and put them into BacklinksIndexer .
Other thoughts on how to sell Sunfrog tee shirts that are a little outside the box are;
- Put vinyl lettering on your car with the link to your sales page. Buy a domain and redirect it to your campaign page.
- Make flyers and pass them out in places where the people that would like your tee shirts would frequent. (I think I’ll pass some out around PetSmart)
- Make or buy business cards and pass them out.
- Send your own merchandise to family and friends as gifts.
- Wear your own stuff!
- Take out an ad in a local paper, or a periodical related to your niche.
- Place ads on websites that cater to your niche.
- Find big Fan pages in your niche and ask the owner if they would run an add in their feed, and how much they would want for that.
- Talk to YouTube account owners about putting a link in their description.
- Start your own YouTube account and include your link in the description.
There is a lot of money to be made selling tee shirts. SunFrog has made the whole process so much easier and profitable than it has ever been before. Let me know how it is working out for you and if you have any comments or questions when it comes to how to sell Sunfrog tee shirts.